$$ Cost of Program ?s $$

disneyygal13

Earning My Ears
Hey, just a quick question that's easiest to just ask here...

how much does the program cost, how much did it cost for you? between housing, going out, etc. How much do you get paid working the program?

Thank you!

Hey, just a quick question that's easiest to just ask here...

how much does the program cost, how much did it cost for you? between housing, going out, etc. How much do you get paid working the program?

Thank you!

I made $8.45 an hour and worked 35 hours per week. I bought a $300 tv, $150 sunglasses, and i had a $200 car payment every month. I left for the program with $1000 and i came home with $1112.

I made money too. Started with about $400. Left with about $1700 after my first program. Although, I didn't have the car payments jeenyus was talking about.

The program where I did have car payments it was $250/month. I still made just at $1000 and that's because the last few weeks was Christmas and I bought lots of presents.

You definitely can make money. Just be careful. About $180/week paycheck after rent is taken out. $50 to loans/bills/payments. $40 for food. $30 for fun, eating out and outings. The rest goes to savings. It's not that hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter