Coral Cafe at Swan/Dolphin

NCDisneyMom

DIS Cast Member
I admit, I don't keep up with the restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin. But, my dh ate at the Coral Cafe (??) a year and a half or so ago, while there with a conference. He really enjoyed what he had, and wants to go back, but I don't see anything about it at Deb Wills' site menus. I know that they have added a restaurant or two over there...did they replace the Coral Cafe?

TIA!! :earsgirl:

Diana

If you notice on the restaurant board a few threads up from this one is a review on the BLUE ZOO. This is the restaurant that replaced the Coral Cafe, totally revamped and remodeled:p

I did see the reviews, but wasn't sure if this had replaced the Coral Cafe or not...thanks for filling me in! Unfortunately, I can't stand seafood (blech! lol), and with all of the other "meat & potato" restaurants, I can't see myself going to Blue Zoo anytime soon. Oh, well, tough luck on my dh, I guess! :hyper:

Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter