Cool T-Shirts Seen at WDW

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
My fiance and I are trying to get some t-shirts made that we can where in the parks when we go on our honeymoon. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Can you recall any cool/funny/interesting t-shirts that you have seen? I have my DIS one already and I'm getting him one that says it's his first time. Any other suggestions?

Ali

Now I don't know that you could do this in advance or not, but at Downtown Disney they have a store that you can have those airbrushed shirts made (and it seems, pants, shorts, sweatshirts, etc) with different charchters and sayings on them! They looked really neat the store is inbetween Team Mickey and the Arribras Bros. When I was there a week ago the shirts were ready in just a few hours.

I don't think I could do that in advance but that doesn't matter. That sounds awesome. We'll be sure to check it out when we get there. Thanks for the suggestion. Keep 'em coming. I need all the help I can get.

Ali

Maybe there is a local sporting goods store that could make you football, baseball, basketball jerseys with Mr/Mrs and whatever his (and now yours!) last name is... for the number you could either put the wedding year or maybe 01 and 02, and then when you have kids make them little 03, 04, etc....

My fiancee and I were thinking about doing that with Football jerseys. I've done some rudimentary geneology searches and I have not been able to come up with anyone in the USA (plenty in Canada) with the last name Sohor, other than my mom, dad, me and my brother and sister. I always joke around about how it's awesome that now there will be 6 Sohors in America after our wedding, so I suggested we get Jerseys that say "SOHOR 03" for me (since I'm the oldest kid) and SOHOR 06 for her, since she'd be the sixth member of the family...

I really like this idea! I think I'll look into something like that as my fiance would love basketball jerseys I'm sure. Keep the suggestions coming. They're good.

Ali

Disney Direct allows you to make your own t-shirts! You can add text

ALI and XXX's HONEYMOON

Disney art here:
Choose from:
Pooh & Pals
Playful Pooh
Disney Princess
Mickey & Friends
Mickey Mouse
Disney Family Portrait
100 Acre Pals
Disney Friends
The Happy Couple
Disney Vacation
Birthday Princess
Slalom Mickey & Friends
Seven Dwarfs
100 Acre Holiday

YOUR TRIP DATE

Here's the link:
http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=11875&Product_Id=146145

I saw a huge family celebrating one of the kids' 5th birthday and each t-shirt said: Jake's Mom; Jake's Dad; Jake's Grandpa: Jake's Cousin, etc. on the back. You guys could put your names on the back, too! I don't think there's even a limit on the number to order.

HTH and have fun!

when we were at disney we saw a few fun shirts for honeymooners... one had "just" and the other "married" and of course had to walk on the correct side of each other! LOL!

of course, there are the cute bride/groom mouse ears!

When we were in the World of Disney store in DTD in January, they had a shirt with Belle on it that said... I am with Beast. We thought that was great! I bet there is a matching Beast one that says I am with Beauty. You could call WDW Merchandising and ask. :)

We also saw.. I am with Dopey. I am with Grumpy. I wonder what other designs they had.

We have ordered from the company below and are very happy with the quality. We got two sets of shirts. One set for the halloween party with Mickey as a vampire and the tag line was "How about a smootch?". We were able to choose the colors, style and sleeve length. EVERYONE noticed them and we really enjoyed wearing them. :sunny:

You will be able to design whatever you would like!

You can get many disney characters and tons of shirt style choices. They are pricey...but not out of line with Disney's prices. :wave2:

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop

How about making your own T-shirts? :teeth:

That's what I am doing. Try this website for iron on appliques - handmade

www.awesomeappliques.com

All kinds of disney designs as well as others. I bought plain T-shirts at Michael's (craft store) 2 for $5 (Jerzees brand). Then brought some tulip paints to enhance the appliques. I am making 16 t-shirts and 2 night shirts for myself and DD. princess: princess: This is a pretty easy craft to do. Total cost will come in just under $100.

And no one will have shirts like ours! :earboy2:

tggrbuny said:
We have ordered from the company below and are very happy with the quality...
You can get many disney characters and tons of shirt style choices. They are pricey...but not out of line with Disney's prices. :wave2:

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop

Went to the site and LOVED it. I was finally able to find a Muppet shirt with Pepe on it! I'm thrilled! It should get here in the next couple of days.
:wave: Thank you so much! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter