Cookie Painting

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
Where does this take place? Anyone have any information on it like times and cost? Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can do this at the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contrmporary Resort.

Cookie decorating was offered at AKL this past December. I don't know if it's something they do all the time.

Lori

In Epcot, in Akershus (sp? Norway pavillion) you can order a dessert which is a cookie in the shape of a gingerbread-type boy with three pots of colored sugar-paint and a brush. We always do this at lunch and the boys love it!

Last Feb DD did this for dessert at the Yachtman Steakhouse, It was a four piece pastry "puzzle" and she had to fit the four pieces together to form a puzzle of Mickey Mouse and then there was "paint" to color it. She had a great time. I've thought in retrospect what a neat thing to do as a nightcap when leaving Epcot. DH and I could have after dinner drinks, and she could "paint" her cookie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter