Convinced the hubby he won't die on the flight to Disneyland. A May PTR

So, I'm very sad tonight.:sad: Today was our last day at Disneyland. I didn't cry. Maybe I nearly did, but I held it together. Didneyland just feels like 'My Place'. It's just an amazing feeling, standing in Main St, looking at the castle and just listening to the sound of Disneyland. Nothing else beats it, and you can only know that feeling if you've been. It's nothing you can explain.

Tomorrow we are off to do our VIP tour at Universal, so I'm pretty excited for that. We meet up with our friends again, after them having been in San Diego and Vegas.

2 more sleeps and we head home.

Hopefully I'll do a bit better job of the trip report when I get home, and add some more photos.

So, I'm very sad tonight.:sad: Today was our last day at Disneyland. I didn't cry. Maybe I nearly did, but I held it together. Didneyland just feels like 'My Place'. It's just an amazing feeling, standing in Main St, looking at the castle and just listening to the sound of Disneyland. Nothing else beats it, and you can only know that feeling if you've been. It's nothing you can explain.

Tomorrow we are off to do our VIP tour at Universal, so I'm pretty excited for that. We meet up with our friends again, after them having been in San Diego and Vegas.

2 more sleeps and we head home.

Hopefully I'll do a bit better job of the trip report when I get home, and add some more photos.

Aww Shaz, I know exactly what you mean:goodvibes
This Oct will be my 5th time to Disneyland.

It's "my place" too. We have so many wonderful memories from DL & WDW which is why we keep going back to create more.

Have fun on your VIP tour.

Well, I'm sitting here at LAX, using up the free wifi (as you do!). We'll be back in Melbourne in about 19 hours. At this point, I'm really looking forward to that.

Our Universal VIP tour was great. Not sure how anyone does even half the stuff without priority access. We took the first tour, which started at 8.45 (a free breakfast prior to this). We did all 4 rides, and most of the shows, and also an extended backlot tour. We got to get off the bus at places like the War of the Worlds set, the Back to the Future backdrop etc. we were finished on the tour by about 3.30pm. We then did the 2 shows we didn't get to do on the tour, and re-rode the 4 rides again. We waked back towards the entrance, looking in a few shops, and by this time it was about 7.30pm. The park closed at 8pm. It was a really busy day (being a Sturday and the first day of summer) but we didn't really feel it at all. The tour also included a gorgeous buffet lunch, and we could also get refreshments in the VIP lounge throughout the day until 6.30, so we had afetrnoon tea there.

Hoping to post some more pictures when I'm home, and discuss more about the trip if anyone is interested.

See you in Oz!

For anyone interested, I've just put up a bit of a TR with some ramblings and more photos. It's called Aussie Shaz's Disneyland Disneyland Disneyland TR. not sure how to link it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter