"Continuing" Reservation: CRO (Room-Only) to WDTC (Package)?

WeLoveThePoly

I sense a disquieting metamorphosis .....
OK, here's our situation:

1) Friday Oct 22
We have a room-only reservation booked through CRO

2) Saturday Oct 23-Friday Oct 29
We have a 7-night DreamMaker Package reserved (hoping to get the 7-for-5 deal mentioned on another thread) through WDTC since they handle packages, not CRO.

I know we'd have to check-in/check-out/check back in again but I don't want to switch rooms. Here's my question: Can a room-only reservation with CRO somehow be "linked" to a package reservation with WDTC so the resort will know it's a continuing reservation and we won't have to switch rooms? Or should I just book the room-only reservation through WDTC (I know it follows the deposit/cancellation policy of a package) to have everything together?

Thanks!
Debbie

WDTC and CRO have merged and they're all under one system now. You can have your package and room only ressie linked. As for having to switch rooms, you most likely won't have to do that. You just have to check out, then check back in again. We have similar arrangements and that's what the CM told me when I made our reservations.:D

We were told the same thing......we have room only reservations bookending our 7 day package (which means THREE check ins/outs!!). We were told that our reservations have been "linked" within the system and we have requested on all 3 reservations that we retain the same room for the duration. We go at the end of May so I'll post how it goes :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter