Construction Next to Rockin Roller Coaster?

Gene

Earning My Ears
I was at HS yesterday and I noticed some construction next to the Rockin Roller Coaster building. Anyone have any idea what they're building?

I was at HS yesterday and I noticed some construction next to the Rockin Roller Coaster building. Anyone have any idea what they're building?
yep like the PP said it will be a flex theater. This theater will be able to hold numerous different things. With all the upcoming construction they will use it likely to move a current show or something there instead.

It's intended to replace the Premiere theater, which is toward the back of the park near Streets of America and LMA and is used for a bunch of private events but also was where the Frozen sing-along thing was before it moved into the Idol theater. More evidence of "something big coming" back there.

They are probably building a permanent home for the Frozen Show. This way the old Idol theater can be used for Star Wars or something else.

They are probably building a permanent home for the Frozen Show. This way the old Idol theater can be used for Star Wars or something else.
The idol theater has been renamed and is likely to stay as the home of frozen sing a long.

The idol theater has been renamed and is likely to stay as the home of frozen sing a long.

Just because its been renamed doesn't mean Frozen is going to stay there. It's not like they named it the Frozen theater. It could be anything. I'm hoping that they bring the Aladdin show over from California.

Just because its been renamed doesn't mean Frozen is going to stay there. It's not like they named it the Frozen theater. It could be anything. I'm hoping that they bring the Aladdin show over from California.
I understand but for right now I don't see that theater leaving. The premiere theater will be tho that's why they are building the flex theater.

Its been used for many things. Most recently Club Villain at Halloween.
Going forward it is dedicated to Lightning McQueen.
Don't think it will remain a "flex theater" .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!