Connections Question

bluesea718

Earning My Ears
Hi Everybody,

The Connections website lists the children vacation kingdom vouchers as ages 3-9.

However, on the wdwig.com menu site, the Rainforest Cafe kids' menu says 12 & under.

I think that this is a mistake on Connections' part.

Do you think I would be safe to buy children's vouchers for 11 & 12 year old girls for lunch @ RFC (AK)?

Thanks!!!!

Karen

My DD is 16 and she still orders off the kids menu at Rainforest. We have never had a problem.

My DS & DD even shared a lunch voucher at ESPN in June. Again, no problem.

I think you'll be fine but just to make sure if your really worried I would call the restaurant directly and ask about the children vouchers and the age range.

Have fun.

MandaMom

BlueSea,

You really won't want to order those children's connections lunch vouchers for Rain Forest. Those vouchers cost 12.50 each for lunch for children and since the children will be eating from the children's menu...you won't save a dime...even including tax and tip! You might even be paying more WITH the children's vouchers than without!

A far better strategy would be to let your girls split an adult lunch voucher. The cost would be the same but they can then order anything from the menu (to share).

I bought them the kids' lunch vouchers and I figured we'd at least break even with appetizer (from regular menu), kids' meal, drink, and dessert.

BlueSea,

You really won't want to order those children's connections lunch vouchers for Rain Forest. Those vouchers cost 12.50 each for lunch for children and since the children will be eating from the children's menu...you won't save a dime...even including tax and tip! You might even be paying more WITH the children's vouchers than without!

A far better strategy would be to let your girls split an adult lunch voucher. The cost would be the same but they can then order anything from the menu (to share).

Oh dear,

I've been trying to post that last message of mine for 5 minutes and it wouldn't let me...I'm guessing now that that was because you were posting YOUR reply at the exact same time!

Oh dear,

I've been trying to post that last message of mine for 5 minutes and it wouldn't let me...I'm guessing now that that was because you were posting YOUR reply at the exact same time!

Oh great...now it's not letting me post THIS one! I'll keep trying.

Oh dear,

Oh great...now it's not letting me post THIS one! I just don't want you to think I wrote mine AFTER I read that you had already purchased the children's vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter