Connections lunch vouchers expiration date info

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
I started to put this as a reply on the other thread but I felt it was too important to have somebody miss it, I ordered my vouchers on 2/14 and recieved them today 2/19.
The Quick and casual lunch voucher has a May31 2003 expire date BUT the Vacation Kingdom lunch voucher has a May 31 2002 date! So those of you who need them for a later date, you might want to call and make sure you are sent ones with a 03 date.
hope this helps you...
have a great trip!
:)

Hi, thanks for the info. Just a quick question. What are the Vacation Kingdom Lunch vouchers. I'm not going till the beginning of July and would like a later expirationn date. When do you think I should join connections,how lomg does it take to get all the stuff on it and how long does it take to get the vouchers. Thanks. (more thank one quick question)

The vacation kingdom lunch vouchers are the ones that cost $29.50 and are good at sit down restuarants in WDW. When I joined Connections thru Coolsavings.com, I waited a week and then called Connections tollfree number and requested my membership number. With that I went online and ordered my tickets and vouchers ( you can also order on the phone). I still have not recieved any paperwork from Connections though. The vouchers came via UPS 4 days after I ordered them. Ordered thursday, came Monday but I wasn't home and they won't leave them without signing.
Hope this helped!

Has the price changed at all with the expiration date change? Also can anyone tell me how much the Universal 2 or 3 day passes are through Connections?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Universal has a 7 day special that is a great deal but you have to order by 2/23. Look at their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter