Confused-Help!

julfre

Mouseketeer
I have my end of July trip set up already. I am planning on getting my AP then so I don't have access to the AP website yet. I have tentative plans for a second trip in mid Oct. I won't be making any decisions on this 2nd trip until after my July trip. I am transferring to a new job at work and my schedule is just too far up in the air at this point. Here are my questions:

If I wait til early August, can I still use the best rate program for my OCt trip?

If I can use the best rate program and someone gets a room at POFQ for $85 today for an OCt 15 stay, will I get that same rate or better when I try to reserve in August? Or is there a limit on who can get into the program? meaning only the first 100 people(for example) can get the best rate on a stay for Oct 15 at POFQ and the best rates may be gone by Aug when I want to reserve?

???????

You must book the best rate program at least 120 days in advance. You're too late for mid-October.

As before, there is a limit on the number of rooms available at a discount. There's no guarantee that there will be a discount available.

You can only use the BRG online program if you book 120 days out. I'm going on October 15 and I've already missed the window to get the AP rates online. However, I have heard that they will still have some AP code rates coming in the next few months.

poohkinandpiglet said:
You can only use the BRG online program if you book 120 days out. I'm going on October 15 and I've already missed the window to get the AP rates online. However, I have heard that they will still have some AP code rates coming in the next few months.

We are going on October 14th, and I also tried to book the BRP online and was out of the 120 days. I called a CM and she said they didn't have rates yet but to call the last week in June or first week in July and they should have them for mid October. I hope she was right!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter