• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confused About Restaurant Hours

clarkfamily

Mouseketeer
I will be making my first ever ADRs this Sunday. I think there's just one more thing I still have questions about: restaurant hours.

How do I know what the restaurant hours are for a given day? (If, for example, I want a pre-rope-drop character breakfast, how do I know what the earliest slot is? Or, how do I know what the latest dinner slot is at a given restaurant, on a given night?)

Also, for meal times that are not at a standard hour, how will I know which meal will be served (breakfast vs. lunch, lunch vs. dinner)? Does this vary from restaurant to restaurant and is this information published anywhere?

Thanks in advance for sharing your hard-earned expertise! :goodvibes

I would also like to know the earliest a breakfast ADR can be made. I tried to find the operating hours of the restaurants and I could not find them. Thanks.

Restaurants inside the parks have their first breakfast ADR slots at 8:05am. The breakfasts at the resorts vary by location. Some start at 7:00am, some at 7:30am. If you click on the menus at allears.net (http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm), they have restaurant hours posted at the top of some, but not all, of the menus. I don't know if these are 100% accurate, but it's a good guide. Your best bet would be to call Disney Dining and ask there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter