• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Confirming ADR

Definitely! I called to change a couple of ADRs the other day and when we got ready to cancel one she couldn't find it. I finally gave her the conf number and she found it. I always give them my home phone number, but usually call them on my cell phone. Somehow the previous CM had noted the original ADRs under my cell phone number (which I guess showed up on her screen) and she had also mispelled my name terribly (first as well as last). I panicked and asked the second CM to please recheck all of my ADRs. All were under my cell phone number and under the mispelled name. There is no way I would have recognized them under that name. FYI-the CM had taken just the first three letters of my first name (which changes it to a man's name) and then entered Johnson for Jackson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter