• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Confirmation letter for HRH?

BraveMom3

DIS Veteran
I have 3 nights reserved at HRH, and got a confirmation # over the phone when I made the ressies, but I can't remember if you're supposed to get a confirmation in the mail (like from WDW). Can anyone tell me about this? I'm feeling a little insecure without a piece of paper!!

We have 4 nights at HRH reserved for July. When I made the reservation, I got a paper confirmation in the mail about a week later. You will, too!! If you made the reservation a long time ago, you should call them to see what is going on.

I also got a paper confirmation in the mail for my HRH reservation. It took a couple of weeks to get, but you will get it. If not, call and ask them to mail you one.

We are also staying there in July and got a paper reservation in the mail. I would call them.

What about for the new RP? I reserved on 3/17 and never received a paper. Has anyone with a RP reservation gotten a confirmation letter?

I've stayed at Hard Rock and Portafino. I've never gotten a confirmation letter and I havn't had any problems with my reservations.

I'd call back and request a written confirmation. I have a Nov. ressie for the RP. I had to call every week for a month to request a written confirmation. Finally received one in the mail.

I also forgot to mention that after two months my AE still has not been charged for my first night's deposit. I think they are just a little slow on the paperwork end.

Staying at the HRH for the second time this July. No confirmation letter either time. Got a number over the phone.

When I made my ressies last week, the woman said I should receive written confirmation in about 2 weeks. She said they were very busy, and that if I don't receive them after a couple of weeks I could call them back. She told me not to worry, because I have my confirmation numbers and my credit card deposit.

I booked RP over a month ago and have never recieved anything in the mail either. When I made the reservations I was told the deposit would be charged to a credit card. It never was, but since then I called back just to make a small change and I did ask about the deposit and was told it wasn't necessary that everything will be paid for at the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter