Conceirge at Dolphin/Swan?

boroth25

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am sure this has been posted somewhere here, and if I am in the wrong spot, forgive me, but can anyone tell me what the Club level at these resorts includes? I am thinking of the teacher's rate, and wondering if this would be worth it. Thanks for any info!
Bo

Only been to the Dolphin so you'll also want some Swan opinions. In the mornings from 7-10 a.m. they have fresh fruit, cereals, milk, coffee, juice, crossiants and pastries of many descriptions. My absolute favorite is the chocolate one, they're stuffed with a dark semi-sweet chocolate. I think bagels and toast, etc. It's continential but WAY DELUXE if you know what I mean.

In the evening from 5-7 p.m. they have again the fresh fruit, our little one loaded up on strawberries all week! They have one hot offering, (usually a vegetable stuffed thing in a yummy crust). There are breads and cheeses both spreadable and sliced, sodas, water, etc. There were some big cookies too that we all loved.

I've read reports of people thinking the lounge workers weren't friendly but my personal opinion is that while I've used it as my vacation oasis since 1993, it IS a business hotel and club level is used a great deal by business travelers. I think the staff may be used to busy, busy people that may only have that little bit of morning time to relax, read a paper or study up for a big meeting that day. I suspect they aren't being unfriendly but are just instructed not to bother people with chit chat. Many will disagree but I've never found them unfriendly, just polite and professional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter