Comparable Site for DL like Deb's?

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Hi All,

Planning a visit to DL in February. I was wondering if there is a comprehensive website with information that I could use as a resourse?

Wondering about reataurants and menus, ride closures...

Anyone have any links for information?

Thank you! We can't wait to visit where the magic all began! :sunny:

AllEarsNet.com now has Disneyland info as well - not quite as complete as that on WDW, but there are menus on-line and ride descriptions, etc. Visit http://allearsnet.com/dlr/tp/dl/dl.htm, or click the "Disneyland" or "Disney's California Adventure" links on the lower left side on the main allearsnet.com page.

I think the best info on rebabs and closures is on www.mouseplanet.com - click on the "DLR Resort Update" link, and the rehabs and closures info is near the bottom of the page.

Well, we like to think we have great planning pages. This is our discussion board, but at the top of the page in the toolbar area are our planning sections. Give them a try!

Do any of the restaurant menu sites list "table service?" I noticed that a few counter service eateries were listed as casual dining. We were there last in 2004...Did the New Orleans Sq. place become table service? Casual dining is different than counter service, but the sites don't differentiate. ;)

Thanks again for the links. :)

Yes, Cafe Orleans in New Orleans Square is now a table-service restaurant. I haven't tried it yet, but reviews I've seen of it have been quite favorable.

The main menus page on allearsnet.com has the park restaurants separated by Table Service and Counter Service. http://allearsnet.com/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm

I find that mouseplanet.com and mouseinfo.com are my favorite sites to visit for info on the DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter