Comments concerning MYTHOS lunch on 2/9

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
I thought i would start this thread and then after all the posts are done i will copy it and take it into MYTHOS, and Guest Services.

1) the VIP room was a great idea by Jeff. Thank you, it will always be a part of our memories of this meet. What a room and what a view.

2) Jeff wearing a Spiderman costume was thought by some to be a good idea, maybe next year.

3) the speciality ice creams were fantastic. Mark or Sue or both, you guys are a creative whirlwind.

4) Chef Mark had three specials going and they all sounded so good, we had to go back Sunday to try the ones we did not have room for.

5) Keirin was outstanding, even while we were standing and milling around, she kept the drinks coming and they went to the people that ordered them. The other servers that assisted when the hot food came, Katy, Ben, Asst Mgr TB, Jeff, and the others i can not remember. Thank you, one and all. This was a mulit-state meet for us and you all made it a great sucess.

6) Chef Sue, your apple tatin is outstanding as always. I can have it after every meal and it is always like the first time.

7) Joseph, thank you for taking all those pictures with all those different camera's. We diverted you from what you were about to do and we greatly appreciate it.

8) Greg at the front, thank you for making sure all the correct people made it to the correct room.

9) James, Haggis Boy, Secondcook. You guys cook up a mean lunch. thank you.

10) the mystery maker of the Potion of the Gods. Good JOB.

I have to tell you you guys that some at the meet thanked me for planning the MYTHOS lunch and how great it was. I just asked Jeff a Question about a lunch for 16 to 20 and all of you took it from there. Thanks for making me look good, but i know it was your work and planning that made it great.
Again Thank You,
Kevin "MIB999999" Henderson.

Can you believe i made a post that long with out busting on someone about something.
Oh i almost forgot i think RobinRs has her 40th coming up soon, so we will see you then. :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce:

I can't add much to MIB's comments except to agree with everything he said!

The service, food and potions of the gods were outstanding!!
Personally I think EVERY meal should start with ice cream :D

Chef Mark, Jeff, Keirin and everyone: a hugeThank You. It was worth the trip from NH!!

Ditto.

View of the park was incredible, watching Hulk launch over and over with Dr. Doom next to it.

Ice Cream was a nice start.

The Risotto was amazing, wouldn't change a thing.

I felt like I was a judge in the Iron Chef show.

You guys ever thought of having a friendly contest with another restaurant?

MIB9's certainly covered everything! We thoroughly enjoyed the royal treatment in the VIP room.
Biggest kudos to Keirin from me.... she never let me get thirsty, and even set me an ashtray outside for my bad habit.
DW swapped me some Salmon for some of my Risotto Jambalaya. Now there's a tastebud tantalizer, I'm drooling now!
Mythos is by far the best restaurant in or near an amusement park, IMO.
The service is definitely a huge contributing factor.
Jim

That ice cream was awesome! I wish I could bring home a pint. I felt even more honored since the Princess of Spain also ate it. I bet MG would try to set me up with her if MG saw her. MG tried to set me up with Kimberly Duncan! :)

There seems to be some confusion about the postcards I gave you guys at the Meet at Mythos. All my fault, of course.

If anyone needs clarification, feel free to call me at 203-488-5341.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter