"Commando" FAMILY WDW VACATION (OCT 1-OCT10) - DAY 8 Updated w/ picture

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Day 8 Saturday, October 8
Up early again & off to Epcot. We had a 10am adr for the PSB so we hit Test Track & Soarin before breakfast. Made our way up to Norway & got into the restaurant after about 10 minutes wait. The food here was just o.k. , very bland actually but the cinnamon rolls were so good we asked for more & basically just ate that. The princesses in attendance were Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, & Snow White. I was surprised to see Cinderella in the lobby taking pictures..I thought she only appeared at the castle for breakfast. Let me say that I got up early at 7 am on the 90th day to get the adr for Sophie & only that reason. She loved it & so did my other 2..Katie really wanted to see Mulan but the princesses were very rushed. Mulan & Jasmine seemed like they wanted to be someplace else. It was o.k., glad we did it, but would not do it again. Now to finish those masks! We did manage to see every movie that WS has to offer..even O Canada which we always miss. My favorite it China..love that movie. Did some shopping at China & Japan. We stayed to see the Japanese drummers perform & some English street performers. It was very crowded with the F&WF going on.

WDW2005-072.jpg

We went back to Futureworld to play “where’s the fire” at Innoventions..My kids loved this attraction. You have to go through a house & locate all the fire hazards in each room & click on them with your flashlight. The team with the most point wins. Futureworld was now closing so we took one more ride on Spaceship Earth. We just as the “time machine” turned around for decent the ride stopped. We were asked to stay in our car until they could start the ride..well 30 minutes later the CM’s had to come to each car to get us out & we walked down. We had a late dinner at the POR food court & all passed out by 11pm.

Both times we went it poured :umbrella: at Epcot so we didn't do everything at Futureworld and Innoventions - did do our robots ! (But had to leave 2 behind as no space in the cases :sad2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter