Comfort Suites Maingate East

Jack C

Earning My Ears
My family has stayed at Comfort Suites Maingate East (technically in Kissimmee) during two visits in the last 4 years and loved it. The suite was roomy enough for our family of 4 adults. The room had 2 double beds plus a double sofa bed (they may have been queen beds) so that worked perfectly for my wife and I and our adult son and daughter. The beds were extremely comfortable and the pillows were the best ever at a hotel. The room also came with a micro fridge and microwave in a small kitchenette area that had some shelves and a small sink and table as well. The free hot breakfast the hotel offered was fabulous. We had no issues at all with the room or hotel in general during either visit. They also have access to free transportation to not only WDW but the other theme parks as well. We spent less than $800 for 7 nights both times and it was well worth it. It has great reviews on Trip Adviser as well. This is where we will stay every time we come to visit WDW. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quality off site accommodation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!