• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come to Disney Chat tonight 9 pm EST

I love the picture of your little girl. She's cute. ::MinnieMo She will have such a good time in Disney. We went last May and our youngest then was 18 mth. Now the youngest will be 5 months old. Does anyone have any advice on how to do the World with a 5 month old. I'm thinking she will be the hardest. The other kids will be DD-6, DD-5, and DS-2 1/2. They can't wait to go. :cool1:

3princesses&amouse,
Our family went last year with a 10 mo. old. My sister has 5 kids ages 15 - 2 (now), and we all went to Disneyland. Mom, me & Dbf, sister and brotherinlaw and 5 kids. We had a blast. Brought our own stroller (great way to carry everybody's stuff when they no longer wanted to wear sweatshirts or carry items), used parent switching for big rides, held our hands over baby's ears during loud performances and rides, and she was great. At night, the 7 year old would use the stroller to snooze and we'd take turns carrying the baby. No problem! Have fun and enjoy. Any questions feel free to ask!

3princesses&amouse I love the picture of your little girl. She's cute. She will have such a good time in Disney.

Thanks alot--I think she is gorgeous...but I may be biased? :goodvibes
I hope she will love it-- the trip is all about her! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ( I think I am in love with the :banana: )

katiesmommy.
Ithink all parents are biased about their children, especially me. If I could figure out how to put their pictures up i would. One of my biggest concerns is for then baby. How is she going to do on the drive down, are the fireworks going to be too loud for her, how am i going to heat up the formula, and most of all HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO CARRY ALL OF THE JUNK THAT WE ARE BRINGING WITH US? :love1: :badpc: :badpc:

My wife decided to buy points from a person almost 2 months ago, they asked for the $ up front.....So she sent it on pay-pal, and we have yet to get a confirmation# nor a reply since they got the large sum of $...I called Disney and they have no record and we can't get in touch of the people she sent it 2 :( did we get ripped off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter