Come out, come out of Lurk-dom!

That really is a pain with photobucket :( $400 per year?!?!?

Anywho. I'm in Italy at the moment and just wanted to share the location of our apartment in Florence...

And we just passed ROFR for 50 VGF points! Yay!

IMG_0412 edit.JPG

Three months to go today!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'm a bit excited can you tell ? ;-)

(goes back to lurking)

Last edited:

Yeah photobucket is going to lose out majorly with their new plans. However I tend to use imgur a lot more than photobucket these days.

With DD now settled in Sweden you can guess a trip to that part of the world is on the cards...feel free anyone who has been to drop in with recommendations.

It would be late June/July next year. We will approx spend a week with her while she is working and do some sightseeing on our own nearby in Stockholm and Uppsala (where she is) then she plans to join us (at this stage) for 10 days, maybe 2 weeks, touring some of Sweden (the middle bit) she hasn't got to by then and Norway (mostly middle/western fjords - no time to head far north. She will prob spend the other half of her 4 week hols with her friends while we may go on to Copenhagen for a couple of days before returning the hire car to Sweden. We are also investigating getting a Russian visa (after China sounds no harder!) and taking the flight she took with Singapore airlines that goes via Moscow and getting off there for a day or two sightseeing, catch the express train down to St Petersburg for a couple of days, then the express train to Helsinki for a couple of days and then the ferry to Stockholm. Lots of things to research and plan - goody goody (as soon as I am clear of my current work deadlines that have subsumed me for the past 8 weeks - will be clear end of this month). So any suggestions or tips welcomed..........

I figure our next visit to her (the year after?) we will do more of Germany and the Baltic countries which we haven't seen and big on my wishlist Efterling in The Netherlands that I don't think I can squeeze in next year. Unless we can fit in a winter trip and spend some time up north in Finland and Sweden doing Santa, the Sami culture, huskies, northern lights et al. On my wish list too so we shall see. And I hope to retire later next year?? I have to pay for all this - lol! The mouse is on the shelf for a while (sorry Mickey).

Hello everyone. :yay: I'm a long time lurker on these boards. i just wanted to say hey & thanks for all the help over the years. :disrocks:

Hello! I also was a lurker for a long time. We have all been a bit quiet over here lately. Speaking for myself, big work projects have gobbled up all of my time! but back to normal is getting close.

Hi AussieBeth
Wow! So two cruises, WDW and then another cruise to Panama Canal? :worship:

Yes, were off to Hawaii and Disneyland in December (skipping Disneyworld this time). We haven't been to Hawaii before (DDs idea) so will but be staying in Honolulu so we can check a few things out. I did look at Aulani, but it seems to be a little way away, so maybe we leave that one for a future trip, there's always another trip at the back of my mind....... :D

Hi AussieBeth

Yes, were off to Hawaii and Disneyland in December (skipping Disneyworld this time). We haven't been to Hawaii before (DDs idea) so will but be staying in Honolulu so we can check a few things out. I did look at Aulani, but it seems to be a little way away, so maybe we leave that one for a future trip, there's always another trip at the back of my mind....... :D

You're right , there is always another trip on my mind too! Been contemplating a trip to HKDL early next year. Likely won't happen but still a possibility!

Hi AussieBeth

Yeah, I'm a little Disney crazy lol.

You're right , there is always another trip on my mind too! Been contemplating a trip to HKDL early next year. Likely won't happen but still a possibility!

Lol.....I know exactly what you mean. Actually we are also considering a trip to HKDL, @PrincessInOz and @zanzibar138 trip reports have inspired us! Maybe next year...maybe year after.... also got a plan a trip for when Galaxy's Edge opens....

:wave: Been a bad flu season for me! And work life is a little frantic right now. Hope to catch up next week.

Holy Dooley the boards have gotten quiet!

So this happened...
cSGOM4o.Jpg

cSGOM4o.jpg

And now that I'm up half the night and confined to the lounge most of the day I thought I'd come here and catch up with everyone, read some trip reports and start planning my 10 year anniversary trip.

So everyone must come back and start chatting here again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter