Come on Estoppel!!!!

You have a very similar time line to me (BWV though). Our offer was on 5/18 and took 2 weeks to go to ROFR too (Using Fidelity and First American too) What was the cause for your delay? Our closing docs were sent back on Friday and I'm hoping our seller doesn't take as long like the initial offer to send back the contract.

You have a very similar time line to me (BWV though). Our offer was on 5/18 and took 2 weeks to go to ROFR too (Using Fidelity and First American too) What was the cause for your delay? Our closing docs were sent back on Friday and I'm hoping our seller doesn't take as long like the initial offer to send back the contract.

The delay was due to the seller taking forever to hand in the initial contract. It took a few days to even get our initial contract (to be fair, there was a weekend involved) but we turned ours in within 24 hours. It took the seller an additional week and a half. I'm worried she will do the same thing now with the closing documents. But at least we see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Boardwalk 200 points

Offer made and accepted 6/3
Sent in to ROFR 6/5
Passed ROFR 6/16
Passed estoppel ???
Closing docs received by me 7/5 Will send out tomorrow
Closing docs sent back 7/6
Sellers docs received ???
Deed filed and points transferred????

Does this mean that we already are through estoppel?? I believe so but wanted to double check. Thanks!

Boulder Ridge 220 points August

Offer made and accepted - 6/6
Sent to ROFR - 6/7
Passed ROFR - 6/19
Still waiting for documents to sign.

Using Fidelity and First American Title

Boardwalk 200 points

Sent in to ROFR 6/5
Passed ROFR 6/16
Passed estoppel ???

Does this mean that we already are through estoppel?? I believe so but wanted to double check. Thanks!

Yep, if you have your closing docs estoppel is done.

Boardwalk 210 points

Offer made and accepted 6/1
Sent in to ROFR 6/5
Passed ROFR 6/16
Passed estoppel by 6/27
Closing docs received by me 6/27
Closing docs sent back 7/3
Closing docs received by title company 7/5
Sellers docs received ?
Closing ?
Deed filed and points transferred ?

Boardwalk 200 points

Sent in to ROFR 6/5
Passed ROFR 6/16
Passed estoppel ???

Looks like we're on a similar timeline and similar contract (BWV, about 200 points)

Boardwalk 210 points

Offer made and accepted 6/1
Sent in to ROFR 6/5
Passed ROFR 6/16
Passed estoppel by 6/27
Closing docs received by me 6/27
Closing docs sent back 7/3
Closing docs received by title company 7/5
Sellers docs received ?
Closing ?
Deed filed and points transferred ?

Who did your title? Mine Passed ROFR same day as yours, and was told closing docs should be here by 7/17. Getting yours 11 days after ROFR seems out of the norm.

Boulder Ridge 120 points
Offer made/accepted: 5/18/2017
Contract out for ROFR: 6/2/2017
Passed ROFR: 6/13/2017
Closing Docs Received: 7/3/2017
Closing Docs and Check in Mail: 7/5/2017
Title Company confirmed receipt of Seller's Closing Docs: 7/12/2017
Closing Complete????
Using Fidelity and First American Title

I have been badgering the title company mercilessly. They are probably sick of me, but I don't care. I'm getting more and more excited the closer this slowly winds it's way to the end. What website is it you check to see when the deed is recorded once the closing is complete?

I have been badgering the title company mercilessly. They are probably sick of me, but I don't care. I'm getting more and more excited the closer this slowly winds it's way to the end. What website is it you check to see when the deed is recorded once the closing is complete?

Orange county comptroller

Anyone had luck calling Disney to get their membership number lately? I called today and have been shot down, told 4-6 weeks.

Thrilled to be on this thread now!!!!:charac4:

Offer sent 6/17
Offer accepted 6/18
Rofr 6/19,
Rofr passed 7/11
Estoppel passed 7/26
Closing docs received 7/26
Closing docs signed and sent 7/27

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter