Come on Estoppel!!!!

Thank you. I need to get this moving so I can get on the wait list to add direct points and also get that June trip scheduled. I hope will see your docs soon.

You might want to get on a waitlist now. I was on the waitlist for OKW for about a month. If they call and have it available does not mean you have to buy.

In other news on my BLT resale I just talked to Title company. Passed ROFR Wednesday and he said he just heard back from Disney on estoppel today! He should have the closing documents together early next week. :)

You might want to get on a waitlist now. I was on the waitlist for OKW for about a month. If they call and have it available does not mean you have to buy.

In other news on my BLT resale I just talked to Title company. Passed ROFR Wednesday and he said he just heard back from Disney on estoppel today! He should have the closing documents together early next week. :)
I tried to get on the wait list about a week ago and I was told to wait until the end of the month. I am going to send an email back to the guide (not sure if that is the correct term) and let him know we are fedexing the closing docs back this afternoon.

Congrats @kmc8826!

@motherof5 seems like you have quite a bit of experience with resale, any idea why @kmc8826 would hear back so quick on estoppel after ROFR??
Sometimes it's the situation or agent. Mine for AKL was a couple weeks of waiting for OKW it was upon closing that we couldn't close until a certain date they had my documents send immediately after the date. For example I bought OKW in March but couldn't close since buyers had a reservation in May. I got a e-mail from agent day before the reservation and stated everything would be sent to me immediately and it was. It seemed to go quite quickly.

Any word out there on how long it's taking people to get their closing docs? We passed ROFR on 7/12 and still haven't heard anything. The title company cashed the deposit check pretty quickly.

Any word out there on how long it's taking people to get their closing docs? We passed ROFR on 7/12 and still haven't heard anything. The title company cashed the deposit check pretty quickly.
What title company are you using?

I passed ROFR on July 18. Talked to Title Company agent (Mason Title) on the 20th and he said they had just heard back from Disney on estoppel. Closing documents received Monday the 23rd. So I guess super fast from what I am reading on here!

I got word that I’d passs ROFR last wed. Opened my email this afternoon and the closing documents were there.

So sure enough, one day after I posted, I'm standing in line for Splash Mtn at Disneyland, happen to open my email, and my closing docs are there! Two weeks to the day I passed ROFR. Must have been that Disneyland magic!

Updating:
Home: SSR
Title Company: ***
Offer Made: 07/02/2018
Offer Accepted:/07/02/2018
Sent to ROFR: 07/04/2018
Passed ROFR: 07/18/2018
Closing docs received: 7/25/2018
Closing docs returned: 7/26/2018
Seller returned closing docs: 07/27/2018
Closing:7/30/2018
Deed recorded: 08/01/2018
Points in my account: :rolleyes1

I must say that the broker has been wonderful from beginning to end. I ended up calling them because the title company wasn't answering any of my emails or calls. So, I called today and was told that it closed yesterday. I asked why the title company didn't inform me of that. The broker is on vacation and her project manager said that the title company usually likes the agent to give the clients the good news about the closing.

She also said that Disney is running a little bit behind on the end part. She said about 2 and a half to three weeks.

Last edited:
After closing and being able to see my deed online, do I have to wait for Disney to mail me my membership number or can I call and get it. It has been a week since the deed was online. I bought resale and am a first time buyer.

After closing and being able to see my deed online, do I have to wait for Disney to mail me my membership number or can I call and get it. It has been a week since the deed was online. I bought resale and am a first time buyer.
I’m not sure but how did you check for the deed online? I can’t seem to find the website to do it?

Starting to get a little nervous. Closing documents received on 7/26. I returned ours same day and the Title company received them 7/27. Had a slight issue getting the funds sent, but they were received yesterday 8/1. No update on the sellers closing documents yet, only that they will notify me when they receive them back. Should I be nervous?

Starting to get a little nervous. Closing documents received on 7/26. I returned ours same day and the Title company received them 7/27. Had a slight issue getting the funds sent, but they were received yesterday 8/1. No update on the sellers closing documents yet, only that they will notify me when they receive them back. Should I be nervous?
No- I wouldn't be nervous. I believe seller's have to get paperwork notarized so it can take longer for them to return. I understand being anxious but no need to be nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter