Come on Estoppel!!!!

I have been badgering the title company mercilessly. They are probably sick of me, but I don't care. I'm getting more and more excited the closer this slowly winds it's way to the end. What website is it you check to see when the deed is recorded once the closing is complete?
Just heard today that ours closed with First American. They emailed confirmation of receipt of our closing Docs on 6/15.

Boulder Ridge 120 points
Offer made/accepted: 5/18/2017
Contract out for ROFR: 6/2/2017
Passed ROFR: 6/13/2017
Closing Docs Received: 7/3/2017
Closing Docs and Check in Mail: 7/5/2017
Title Company confirmed receipt of Seller's Closing Docs: 7/12/2017
Closing Complete????
Using Fidelity and First American Title
I have been badgering the title company mercilessly. They are probably sick of me, but I don't care. I'm getting more and more excited the closer this slowly winds it's way to the end. What website is it you check to see when the deed is recorded once the closing is complete?
My docs were received by them on 7/1. I keep checking in to see if the sellers have returned theirs. I emailed on Monday and their response was they are pending the sellers docs and will notify me when we close. I'm sure they are annoyed with me as well!

My docs were received by them on 7/1. I keep checking in to see if the sellers have returned theirs. I emailed on Monday and their response was they are pending the sellers docs and will notify me when we close. I'm sure they are annoyed with me as well!
I'm still waiting for the contract to sign from Fidelity and First American. We passed ROFR on 6/19. Bonnie said they approved the contract yesterday and we should receive it Friday. If not let her know Monday. It passed estoppel a while ago.

I guess my advice to people after this process is loaded contracts are not worth what you think. You may not get the points to book something you want. We want to book at 7 months for the first week of March. That's means we need the points the first week of August. We still have time, because our timing was good, but a month or two later those banked points would be impossible to use.

I guess my advice to people after this process is loaded contracts are not worth what you think. You may not get the points to book something you want. We want to book at 7 months for the first week of March. That's means we need the points the first week of August. We still have time, because our timing was good, but a month or two later those banked points would be impossible to use.

I agree- I think that is what is making me more anxious; we want to book for mid April so I was hoping to be able to before 7 month mark in September. I don't have to worry about banking bc they are Dec 17 points but I just wanted to secure our home resort. If was buying points for later UY- maybe I wouldn't be so anxious (yea right!). I'm also frustrated bc the sending of the contracts back is taking so long while ROFR and ESTOPPEL were relatively short. Should have been reversed. Sending the docs back is the easy part!

Saratoga Springs, 200 points :smickey:
Offer sent 6/24
Offer accepted 6/26
Rofr 6/26,
Rofr passed 7/12
Estoppel passed ???
Closing Docs Received: ???
Closing Docs and Check in Mail: ???
Title Company confirmed receipt of Seller's Closing Docs: ???
Closing Complete????
Using Mark and Lori Webb @ DVC Sales and First American Title

I agree- I think that is what is making me more anxious; we want to book for mid April so I was hoping to be able to before 7 month mark in September. I don't have to worry about banking bc they are Dec 17 points but I just wanted to secure our home resort. If was buying points for later UY- maybe I wouldn't be so anxious (yea right!). I'm also frustrated bc the sending of the contracts back is taking so long while ROFR and ESTOPPEL were relatively short. Should have been reversed. Sending the docs back is the easy part!

Ha, I need to make one for Nov this year. Only SSR left. Hoping I can get a room! Have a split stay at pop due to free dining. Replacing first two days with 3 day dvc.

Ha, I need to make one for Nov this year. Only SSR left. Hoping I can get a room! Have a split stay at pop due to free dining. Replacing first two days with 3 day dvc.
We were going to wait for the points to book three nights at the end of October after a cruise and add two nights to our December trip, but rooms were disappearing. We ended up borrowing from next year's points so we could get the rooms. We are going to have a lot of points to use this use year when we get them, we just can't get them because the title company seems to have too much work.

Sent to ROFR on 5/24
Passed on 6/2
Closing docs received on 6/22
Closing docs and check sent back on 6/24
Closing docs -from us- received by Magic Vacation Title on 6/27
Closed...6/29
Deed listed on OCC site...7/5
Points showing on DVC member site...
Still waiting. We are current members and deeded the same and same UY. Been checking account three times a day for past several days. Shouldn't be much longer, right?

Still waiting. We are current members and deeded the same and same UY. Been checking account three times a day for past several days. Shouldn't be much longer, right?

Should be sometime this weekend. Still said they were working on the 4th today.

We closed on 6/29- Deed was recorded 6/30
We called yesterday and they said that they have no record of us at all. I asked my wife to call back to member administration and they said that they absolutely cannot help us until we get the information in the mail.

Does it matter if we bought resale or not? I know that both of those things seem to be lies because of this board. I'll try calling back next week.

We called yesterday and they said that they have no record of us at all. I asked my wife to call back to member administration and they said that they absolutely cannot help us until we get the information in the mail.

Does it matter if we bought resale or not? I know that both of those things seem to be lies because of this board. I'll try calling back next week.

Call your title company. They have to send stuff to Disney.

They said they did when they told us the transaction was closed. I think it was more of a mistake on the part of the cast member on the phone.
Call back and press #2. That was what worked for another member today. Keep trying until you get someone to help you if it has been 2 weeks or longer.

Ours was recorded on the 29th, so I would say you are almost there.

We closed on the 6th and I've been checking my DVC account twice a day for results. Since our 7 mo booking window is now, we are ANXIOUSLY waiting.

The day they receive paperwork from closing, usually the day after you close. It may be July 6th for you, but not sure. I'd call Monday 800-800-9800 opt 2 opt 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!