*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Just back from my mother/daughter trip.......had the BEST trip, and pretty sure I will be doing mother/son trip in April! I find I enjoy these 1:1 trips SO MUCH MORE, than the whole-fam trips. Plus, *I* get to go more frequently b/c it doesnt take me as long to save up for a trip for 2 ;)

Anyways, havent decided on resort yet........Im going to wait a bit before I book. Maybe next month. Iam thinking POFQ, or BWI.... I think im going to go ahead and book our flights down, they looked pretty cheap on SW when I checked ($133 / pp).

Joining!
°o° March 31- April 7th °o°

I have been to WDW & DL before with my Husband and our princess. This time my princess (8yr) and I are going on a girls trip with my daughters fairy godmother and my fairy goddaughter (5yr) and it will be their 1st Disney trip. Extremely excited for this experience.

Joining!
°o° March 31- April 7th °o°

I have been to WDW & DL before with my Husband and our princess. This time my princess (8yr) and I are going on a girls trip with my daughters fairy godmother and my fairy goddaughter (5yr) and it will be their 1st Disney trip. Extremely excited for this experience.

My most recent trip was just me and DD.....it was so fun! Lots of princessy stuff - BBB for her, then lunch at CRT, breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. We stayed in a Royal Room at POR.....

for this trip, I am *completely* undecided on resort. I don't even know if I want to do Value, Moderate, or Deluxe. :rolleyes1
I do have it narrowed down to:

All Star Movies (if Value)
POFQ (if Moderate)
Contemporary or Boardwalk (if Deluxe)

Mainly just waiting to see what kind of discounts come out.

Joining in the fun! DH and I are going April 12 - 16.

When each grandchild turns 5 we take them on their own special trip to Disney World. So far we've taken four of the seven. We will have two turning five in 2018, so we'll be there in April, then again September of 2018.

My wife and I are taking our kids (will be just under 5 and 3 at the time) for their first trip 4/1 to 4/7. We're staying at AoA-Little Mermaid. I just booked our flights today, now it feels even more official, I can't wait!

Officially booked. We will be there april 7- 18 BC/poly split stay. So happy that DD and her boyfriend are joining us. She moved out 2 years ago and hasn't gone with us in a while.

We're heading to WDW 4/9-4/14 for the first time since 2004! - my fifth WDW trip overall, third with my husband, and first with our two boys (who will be 9 and 4). Staying at AoA, as the family suites and Cars theming were both too good to pass up. I'll definitely come to you all for tips - we've done family DLR trips, but of course that's a much smaller space, and no FP+ to navigate!

Hi all! Will someone approve me for the Facebook "Official Liners" on Facebook? We had to to cancel to our September 9th-16th stay today because of Hurricane Irma, so I'm hopping over to April with you all. Looking forward to planning with NO possibility of a hurricane!

We will be there early April. Actually arriving in March so I will be in that thread as well. This will be our first time staying at Beach Club!

My husband and I just booked great airfare on SW 4/23 thru 4/30 and are staying at POR Gardenview room. First time staying there....we like to stay somewhere different each time we go to get a new experience. Now hoping for a great deal to come out!

My husband and I just booked great airfare on SW 4/23 thru 4/30 and are staying at POR Gardenview room. First time staying there....we like to stay somewhere different each time we go to get a new experience. Now hoping for a great deal to come out!

POFQ is our favorite, but we enjoyed Riverside as well. Love the boat to Disney Springs!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!