"Come back" rates....still available????

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
I've read alot about the "Come Back" offer to those staying on-site recently.
I heard it was to end on Feb 14th....Did it end?
Or any chance it is still going on??

im curious about that cause i would like to book my next vacation when im down there in may.

It will be extended through March 9 only at this point.

Don't get your hopes up too high. There is a tiny block of rooms available at each resort. I couldn't get a Standard room at the YC/BC or BW for September, possibly the slowest time of year. I'll just have to wait until the codes/AP rates come out. I was at the AKL last week. Great resort!!

Thanks!:D

March 9!!
That is still good news for those going in the next few weeks.:D

Yes, I booked WL last week for a stay in August and got a good rate. The CM said I was the first she spoke to about the offer, she seemed really clueless when I first gave her the code. Once she looked it up she told me it was extended through March 9th.

Even though Mousesavers stated that a deposit was due at the time of booking, I didn't experience that however I did make "room only" reservations. I have 2 weeks to pay my deposit.

I was wondering how you were able to get the "come back" code? I was in WDW this past summer and had such a great time I booked a trip to go again this April, but wasn't offered any kind of special rate for returning.

Does anyone know what the code is? I didn't pay attention the last time it was posted because I thought it expired before we would arrive. But, we will arrive on March 7,2003 so I might want to use it. Thanks!

The only time I've heard of this promotion was over the last month or so. I don't believe they had this offer last year (or I'm not aware that they did).

The code is BAQ. You have to be staying on WDW property or hold a reservation during the time you're calling. I don't know if she knew I was calling from Disney property but I did have to give her my reservation number so she did look up my current reservation to make sure I was staying on property at the time.

If you will be there before it expires I highly recommend to call and see what rate you can get. Remember it is based on availability like all the other rate codes. If you make plans for off peak you may have a good shot of a good rate. That's what happened to us. I'm paying $2.50 less a night for the WL than I did with a FL resident rate last August for the same time & the FL resident rates are usually the cheapest. Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I'd love to see what rates I could get for Thanksgiving. I'll have to give it a try when we're there in a couple of weeks.

I am staying with a friend who is a DVC owner in March. We are using her points. Can I still get that rate??

Thanks!
Melissa

I stayed with a friend on her points in January and I was able to book a room for my family this summer.

My extended family was at the ASMO this past MLK weekend in January. We had a door-hanger placed on our room with the code for the come back special. I already knew about this code as I watch Mousesavers and the Dis religiously, so I was already set to call from our resort. DH & I already had reservations for Dec. 2003 at POFQ & AKL. I called CRO and got the come back code applied to our existing ressies. The rate for POFQ king room ended up being about $99/night during value season. This is probably as low as it will get. AKL savannah view ended up being aroud $184/night. Both of these rates include tax. I'll be watching when the codes or AP rates come out for this time of the year to see if we can do any better. I'm thinking I could possibly get a lower rate for the AKL. If not, I'm still happy!

We also stayed at ASMO this past week, and found a tag hanging on our door.

My wife investigated -- we're curious to try the AKL and, since we are AP members, it could turn out to be a decent bargain, right?

Wrong.

My wife said the total cost for four days and three nights in late September at the AKL was over 800.00!

We'll check back later when other codes come out -- or when Disney offers a better sale. (We're already planning to visit over the summer, so this would just be a little extra splurge, to get away one more time...but not at THOSE rates!)

I got the come back rate at the WL for late September. Standard Room $119/$133 per night. Thats 40% off rack rate. We will be coming off the 7 night Magic and 3 nights at the WL will be nice.

DH is at the CR this week for a business meeting. He called today and got Caribbean Beach for 5 nights in July for ~$84 a night before taxes. I thought this was fabulous. The current code, which ends 7/3 is $104 before taxes. This is about the same as the Mousesavers rate for the Radisson. Which reminds, I need to cancel that reservation. :D :D :D

I was able to book two separate reservations under the same code. Both were at the CR and were about 35% of rack for October and December (value season) visit. I got the CR garden in December for $184 and CR tower for $247 in October (including tax). Not quite the 40% but not bad. If a better deal is to be had, a change is but a phone call away.

I was at CSR in January and booked for May and November at Poly (Garden View). Got 40% off for both..$1611 for 7 nights in May and $1400 for 7 nights in November (incl tax). Too good to pass up so far in advance!

We booked POFQ for 2 weeks in October and got a standard view room for $92/night including tax. We were also quoted ASMo for $55/night without tax, and AKL for $189/night without tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter