coffee pots

Dalpal

<font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<
Do they have coffee pots in the rooms at the YC?
I need my coffee in the morning and it would be nice to not have to go after it.

When we were there a couple of years ago they did not.
But they have a set up in one of the rooms off the main lobby for a couple of hours in the morning.

When you check-in you can request a coffee maker. It makes about 2-3 cups but you have to provide your own coffee and cream and sugar. (coffeemaker is no charge). I will not even get out of bed in the morning without my coffee first. DS is very good about making coffee or running and getting coffee (he knows what I'm like without it).

We are staying at the AS Sports and I was planning on bringing my own 4 cup coffee maker....just assumed that this was allowed...guess I should ask...is anyone sure?

Mom_rules,
Thanks for the info. Bringing my own coffee is no problem.

Crazy4mandms,
Hey:D ! We live just out side of Binghamton. Dont you just love this snow? By the way I brought my own coffee maker a few years ago. I left it by the sink. housekeeping never said a thing about it.

DalPal, thanks for the tip! This snow must be an April Fool's Joke from Mother Nature!! If you know 81S..it took me 1 hour and 10 mins to get from Cortland to Binghamton!! Several accidents and a 2 overturned semis!! Just makes me wish I was at Disney NOW!!!! All that kept me from screaming is the thought that this SHOULD be the last snowfall until hopefully December!! Are you driving to WDW? If so, how long does it usually take?

Know how you feel about the snow!! Up here in the great white north they told us we are getting more by the week end. This can't be happening?!?!? Please take me some place nice and warm!!

Well its going to be 51 today.(They say)
I know 81 all to well. Wow glad I didnt go that way yesterday. I take the back roads to Binghamton most of the time.
We do drive to Fla. We take two days to get there. On the way back my husband likes to drive through. I am a short run driver(4-6 Hrs.) Its lucky that he likes to drive. Im not sure of the hours....Id say about17-19 Hrs. We try to get to Ga.(last exit before Fla.) stay the night in a motel and then its only about 5 Hrs to drive the next day. We get there around 10 AM.
When are you going?
I have to wait until July:mad: We have always gone in May before, but it will be our 30th Ann. in July so that is when we are going. This time it will be just the two of us though!! No grandkids:smooth:

Mom_rules,
I love Canada. It is beautiful. I have to admit though I dont think I would ever go there in the winter...... But I never thought Id go to Fla. in the mid. of the summer, so you just never know.

All in all, I would rather be here complaning about the snow the in Bagdad right now.:eek:

wuhoooo it's 34 right now!!! My hubby is the same...Commando driver!! I will allow him to do that on the way back (maybe). But I think we are going to take your advice and leave on Fri night instead of Sat morning..get through DC at night to miss most traffic and then find a hotel in VA outside DC, then get a fresh start in the morning and try to make it to GA..my kids have never been on such a long car trip so a bit nervous about the long drive

How old are your kids?
We always had long drives when ours were young. We were in the service. Always driving home for visits. We always traveled at night. That way the kids slept most of the way and there seemed to be less traffic.
We will be bringing our oldest grandkids May of 04. To make up for not bringing them with us this yr. It so funny how guilty we felt when we dicided to go this time without the kids. It also gives us an excuse to go again:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter