Coffee/Coffee Drinks on DDP at TS Restaurants?

llqool

DIS Veteran
OK, I don't drink that so-called coffee that they serve at Disney (otherwise known as Nescafe). But i know that several TS places, including Kona and AP (i think!) serve "real" coffee in press pots. Can you use that as your beverage on the dining plan? What about places that have espresso or cappucino? Can you get that as your drink? B/c I don't drink anything other than water (and wine, but I *know* that isn't included :) )

To the best of my memory, no, you can't use your non-alcoholic beverage on the DDP as a cappucino, espresson or pressed pot coffee as those are typically considered "specialty coffees". On our trip last week I only had coffee with one meal at California Grill and it was not the Nescafe stuff. It was a very good cup of coffee. As for water, the CM at CG told us we could get bottled water (large 32oz. Evian) on the DDP.

We were able to get the Cappuccino Freezea at LeCelliers for our drink, plus my dh was given free coffee with his dessert:) It really seems to depend on the server I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter