coffee at Aulani?

Gorechick

DIS Veteran
Where can I get a good cup of coffee at Aulani? I only drink coffee in the morning. I read there's a place across the street but I don't want to go there every morning.

There will be a coffee maker in your room. You can buy ground coffee across the street at the ABC store.

They serve 10% Kona blend at the Ulu Cafe which you can get in the refillable mug. They also serve 100% Kona at Ulu, but it is not included with the refillable mugs. I don't know how much it costs.

They also now have a coffee bar in the mornings at the "bar" that is near the adult pool. They make all kinds of specialty coffee drinks there which were quite tasty. It seemed to be very understaffed for the demand when I was there so the wait was pretty long.

I know you said you didn't want to go across the street, however, Island Vintage Coffee across the street is the best we have had and it is worth the quick walk across the street. We would go every morning and get a cappuccino.

I would second the commend on Island Vintage Coffee. Hot, Iced, or Frozen, it's the best coffee around there. The only downside is that I did have to put on my shoes to go there.:)

They also now have a coffee bar in the mornings at the "bar" that is near the adult pool. They make all kinds of specialty coffee drinks there which were quite tasty. It seemed to be very understaffed for the demand when I was there so the wait was pretty long.

Went here one morning and a cup of 100% Kona was $5. It was decent but not outstanding-- nothing like the presspot at Ama Ama, which was great. The CM said they opened it so jet-lagged early birds would have a place to get their coffee. If we'd been there longer, I definitely would have tried across the street and/or in the room...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter