"code" firstimer

poohsdoodle

Doodle's Mom
On Mousesavers there was a code good for 1/3 - 2/12, but expired 12/23. Is there a chance they (cro) would still honor this or are there any other codes availible or anyone? not a dc or ap holder.

Thanks in advance!

CODE ZXAG 02/17/03--04/09/03 FROM VALUE TO DELUXE WITH UPH TICKET INCLUDES OTHER PERKS ALSO. I HOPE THIS HELPS

The Spring Dream Maker is for 3 or more nights. The free extras are 2 Disney Trading Pins and Lanyards. One free choice feature for each guest in the same room to be used on the same night and same time. The choices are MIniature Golf, Disney Character Storeytelling or Up to 2 Images displayed on The Leave a Legacy Tile. Unfortunately we aren't scheduled to leave until June 7th- 16th. She told me that there will DEFINITELY be more codes sent via email for that time frame in March. Goodluck

Forgot to add I'm not sure if it matters if your a Disney Club card holder or not. I don't think it matters but just to be on the safe side enquire about it. They will also go into more detail about the perks:D

Thanks again Princess Ariel34.

My march trip has been sidelined, trying to get a few "deals" since it will just be son and I.

I'll call Monday!

Happy New Year!

Hi!

That code is for Disney Club members only.... Expect codes for the general public in the next week or so.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter