Club Villain rumor

dlmick

Earning My Ears
Thanks to the Disunplugged for giving high marks for Club Villain in the Podcast. We attended the event on Friday January 27, 2017, and had a great time. We also heard a rumor from a castmember that "Club Villain" may appear in the future at a non park location which would not require park admission. We thought everyone may like to know and look for a future announcement.

This is interesting. We thought this was a great event. I always wondered why this wasn't consistently sold out.

Thinking out loud here: perhaps moving to Disney Springs? I could see there being more of a market for it there. Also a way to make that area "feel more Disney-like"

This is interesting. We thought this was a great event. I always wondered why this wasn't consistently sold out.

Thinking out loud here: perhaps moving to Disney Springs? I could see there being more of a market for it there. Also a way to make that area "feel more Disney-like"
It has sold well which is why they've brought it back. I do think however that it hasn't been advertised much by Disney. They don't run it at all times throughout the year either.

I was really hoping to do this next week but no such luck. Hopefully they will bring it back again somewhere.

It has sold well which is why they've brought it back. I do think however that it hasn't been advertised much by Disney. They don't run it at all times throughout the year either.
I agree that it does sell well. If I'm not mistaken, it only runs a couple days a week right now though. I just feel like it's such a great quality event that it has the potential to run every day of the week and still sell well. I would also agree that a little more advertising on Disney's part would go a long way. I only found out about it here on the Dis. I know it has its place on the DW website but it's easy to miss if you're not looking for it. Even the current location in HS makes easy to miss. No signage whatsoever that I can remember.

Thanks to the Disunplugged for giving high marks for Club Villain in the Podcast. We attended the event on Friday January 27, 2017, and had a great time. We also heard a rumor from a castmember that "Club Villain" may appear in the future at a non park location which would not require park admission. We thought everyone may like to know and look for a future announcement.
It's plausible given that the event started as something for corporate events at Disney and used to be run at resorts for those groups.

I agree that it does sell well. If I'm not mistaken, it only runs a couple days a week right now though. I just feel like it's such a great quality event that it has the potential to run every day of the week and still sell well. I would also agree that a little more advertising on Disney's part would go a long way. I only found out about it here on the Dis. I know it has its place on the DW website but it's easy to miss if you're not looking for it. Even the current location in HS makes easy to miss. No signage whatsoever that I can remember.
I don't know what days it runs right now but it was Tuesday's and Saturday's before.

Yep, very little advertising. If Disney promoted it, it would do very well and maybe could sustain more days.

I was thinking this too. There's really nothing "Disney" about Disney Springs and this would be a fantastic tie in and probably catch the attention of the Pleasure Island wanting crowd (aka: me)

The fact that it is inside a park is a travesty in my opinion. You shouldn't have to pay park admission PLUS the cost of the show.

But moving it outside a park would be pretty cool. Imagine it in Disney Springs and bring a bit more "Disney" back to Disney Springs.

They could repurpose Disney Quest into a venue that could host Disney character events.

As much as we enjoyed CV, I did feel like we were wasting valuable park time while we were there. Changing to a venue at DS or elsewhere outside of a park would really be an outstanding move. I think they would see a huge interest on the level of Hoop Dee Doo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter