Club Level...is it worth it?

We have stayed at the RP club level. We never really try to get our "money's worth" by making it a point to get back to the CL lounge for evening or dessert times. We just do the parks the way we want to, and when we WANT a break at the Hotel, we enter the lounge when we are around that area. The exception is breakfast, but breakfast can be done in the CL lounge with plenty of time to enter the parks at park opening. But then again, with express pass does that even matter? CL is a very nice experience. I think if you are here on the disboard asking the question, I believe you will regret it if you don't try out CL. We have planned at RP club level August 2018 trip also. :) Hope you decide to try CL.

Another vote for yes. I have done PBH club level twice with my 3 kids and besides the yummy food, the kids love to have another area to relax in. There are couches and a TV there so it feels pretty homey. My husband even used the TV to watch college football games during Thanksgiving weekend.

We've stayed CL at RPR. While it was nice, I wouldn't do it again without a steep discount. For breakfast, we usually grab a donut on the way to the park. We always eat lunch at the park, and dinner at City Walk. While nice to grab a soda or water, the food offerings weren't a big deal for us.

But as others have said, it's personal preference. If you like a continental breakfast, enjoy appetizers at the hotel, and will take advantage of the free beer, it's probably worth it.

Really, it's up to what works for you. We've stayed at RPR six times since 2014: three times not CL, twice CL that we paid for, and once CL when we got a little pixie dust (what's the UO equivalent? Chosen by the sorting hat?) and were upgraded from our very basic room to the CL. I really enjoy having the convenience of the CL there so I can grab water or DD can get milk. But don't think we will be paying for it again. When we paid, I knew that we paid about $60 more for the privilege of the CL, and I was worried that we weren't using the perks enough to make up that $60. So ultimately, I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have. But if they are going to upgrade me, I'll take it every time!

Is beer available only during evening hours, or can you get one any time of day? We stayed CL at Disney (Polynesian) and my husband liked to grab a beer or two in the afternoon.

Beer is just available in the Happy Hour section of the day.

For breakfast, they had oatmeal every day and at least one other non-sugary cereal option. There was also stuff like lunch meats, cheeses, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and toast so you have plenty of non sugary choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!