close please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Im Guessing I Can Offer this For The Tent Room Code:
100 Sparrow Game Codes
20 Terribithia Tree House Codes?
_______________________________________________________________-
Im kinda low on codes but thats my offer for the tent room code ( Chance of getting sparrow from Sparrow Game Codes )

Hmm Im Guessing I Can Offer this For The Tent Room Code:
100 Sparrow Game Codes
20 Terribithia Tree House Codes?
_______________________________________________________________-
Im kinda low on codes but thats my offer for the tent room code ( Chance of getting sparrow from Sparrow Game Codes )

No thanks I'll pass on this offer. If you have furniture, clothes, or pins you can offer those.

Red football helmet and shirt?
20 Sparrow Codes also

I'll pass on that offer, no thanks.

I'm kind of looking for some of the following

-mickey ears
-gold retro items
-dream items
-mickey tv
-bubbling cauldron
-herbie items

:wizard: Cowboy Shirt Black with vest Green Santa Hat Matterhorn Bobsled Pin
Golden Giraffe Pin :rotfl:

For Tent Room Code??

Dude your not a good trader not being rude I would of got ripped off not adding anymore that might be all you get. Withdraw me offer.

Dude your not a good trader not being rude I would of got ripped off not adding anymore that might be all you get. Withdraw me offer.

If you ask anyone on these boards, I'm an excellent trader. I've been here since 2003 and have an exellent reputation. I never told you to add anything. I just don't need the items you are offering. Offer somethings that I'm looking for. And I notice you just joined DIS. So I'm not worried.

this thread has been going on too long, so I'm going to ask that it be closed.

I'll offer these room codes a little later. in the meantime if you need these rooms PM me and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter