Clear White or Multi-Colored

White Lights or Multicolored Lights on the tree?

• White

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Multicolored

Votes: 62 66.7%

• Total voters
You didn't have a "both" option!

Our living room tree, kitchen tree, & playroom tree all have white lights.

Our family room tree has the option for either multi-colored or white lights, & we usually use the multi-colored lights. I also have multi-colored garland on the fireplace mantel in our family room.

Depends on the tree...

I have 3 trees that I could put up. The big tree and the small Disney tree have multi colored lights. The blue and silver tree has white lights.

My larger main tree is already pre-wired with multi-colored lights.

I have two smaller unlit trees. Sometimes I put multi on them, sometimes clear. Last year on one of them I put just red and green lights.

I'm thinking of getting a cut real tree for the main this year. I'll have to see how many lights of which type I have.

Both. Same tree. The multi-colored are steady, and the white twinkle.
This except the white are steady and the multicolored twinkle. Since Disney Sketchbook Ornaments have taken over my tree there’s no glass ornaments for the light to reflect and bounce off of. I use about twice as many white lights on steady to light them up.

I have three trees, two with white and one with colored lights. Non-blinking no matter what! The tree with colorful lights has all of our crazy ornaments on it and mismatched things. The other two trees are more of a cohesive theme.
Although my grandparents had lights that blinked and played music when I was younger, and I loved those lights. I would probably hate them now, LOL!

We prefer colored and non-blinking on the tree. With a white star on top. We have all white lights elsewhere in our home, on a big wreath and intertwined with pine garland in several places.

This is pretty much me too. Steady, multi-color on the tree. White lights everywhere else. Only difference is my star is multi-color too. :)

Only difference is my star is multi-color too. :)

Our original star (that DH and I got when first married) was actually a beautiful white gold when lit up. Unfortunately it broke a few years ago, and we had a hard time finding a new star we liked. Apparently angels are more popular as tree toppers, but we wanted a star for sentimental reasons. (Could be another poll. :scratchin )

We have both too! The family room tree is multi colored lights with sentimental and handmade ornaments. The living room tree is white lights and Victorian.

Neither ever blink or flash!!

I bought a tree that has both options. I leave it on white, but my ds changes it to colored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter