Clean towles??

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
Hi,
i'm staying at BWV for 4 nights next aug. We only have housekeeping on the 3rd day.
what do i do if we need clean towles before this?

Does the pool also have towles?
Thanks for your help
Ruth
:flower:

We generally wash the towels ourselves if necessary. The 1BR and 2BR villas have washers and dryers.

The pools have their own towels.

There are several things you can do.
1. Ask to have more towels - there is a charge for this which is sometimes charged and sometimes not.

2. If you are staying in a 2 BR or higher there is a washer/dryer in the unit and one pack of detergent is provided.

3. If you are in a studio use the free laundry facilities and wash and dry them - you do have to bring your own laundry soap or buy the packages there for $1 each. The washers and dryers have slots that look like they take coins but actually don't.

3. There are pool towels so you don't need to use your room towels for the pool. They are not meant to be taken back to the room however.

We just hang the towels up in the morning and they are usually dry by evening and vice versa if you open them out over that towel racks and shower rod.

Have a great trip

After you use the towels, carefully hang them up on the towel bar. Allow them to dry. Then use them the next time you shower or bathe.

You won't have housekeeping for a four night trip. You will have the towels replaced on day four. The trash will also be removed. That's all you get.

castleri said:
2. If you are staying in a 2 BR or higher there is a washer/dryer in the unit and one pack of detergent is provided.

I bet that was an OOPS! You get a washer/dryer in units 1 BR or larger.

If you don't want to hassle with washing them, "towel packs" are $6, they include 4 bath, 4 hand towels and 4 washcloths. Also, trash and towel service (fresh towels, remove trash, replace soaps) is available for $10 per requested service. Just call housekeeping.

I have to admit - not only did we accidentally take the pool towells (wet on our kids' bodies.... they were wrapped around them and we didn't think to make them leave them there until we were back to our room), we washed them with the room towels that we were using, and I think they ended up staying in the room until housekeeping came! I don't think they cared too much as long as they weren't in our suitcases when we left :earboy2: .

Thanks for your help- it sounds like there are plenty of opions for towles. Best wishes, Ruth

AFMom said:
I have to admit - not only did we accidentally take the pool towells (wet on our kids' bodies.... they were wrapped around them and we didn't think to make them leave them there until we were back to our room), we washed them with the room towels that we were using, and I think they ended up staying in the room until housekeeping came! I don't think they cared too much as long as they weren't in our suitcases when we left :earboy2: .

We always end up with wet pool towels in our room as well. Wrapped around bodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter