Classmate taking notes for me while I'm at WDW...appropriate gift ideas needed.

moopdog

Dreaming of Disney....
She always takes her notes home and copies them onto her computer anyway, so it's not a lot extra work... she literally is just going to email me the notes I'll miss. But it's for all of my classes and I'll be gone over a week so I really appreciate her doing this. Especially since the semester just started and I hardly know her. She will refuse cash payment, but I thought I could either get her something from Disney ( but not too "disneyish" since I don't know her taste) or buy her lunch or something. Anone have any ideas?

Thanks.

I'd go with the lunch thing, and let her pick the restaurant. I don't know any college student that'd turn down free food.

Try a gift card to her favorite store or restaurant.

if anything, you can pick up something small in addition to whatever you get her (or if you take her to lunch), maybe a keychain, so she has some sort of disney souvenier but nothing overly disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter