"Classic" Disneyland Guest Room

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
I was reviewing the repies for thetester questions (their posted on a sticky above btw) and my question asked "what can we expect in the way of future guest rooms" I got the reply "a Classic Disneyland Guest Room coming around November" (i paraphrased this btw). What are your thoughts on what it will be? do you think it will feature a classic Disneyland Ride? Or maybe finally a Main Street Room? Post your thoughts here :thumbsup2

I don't know....I've been thinking about it a lot though! I can't wait to find out.

They have already released:

Tomorrowland - Space mountain, Space room
Fantasyland - Mad Hatter
Adventureland - Pirate Prison, Tiki Island
Frontierland - Shooting gallery, Mark Twain
New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion
Critter Country (not really Classic Disney) - Splash

I was thinking something to do with Main Street would be GREAT!

Sounds really interesting, and with the DIsney crew working on it, I am SURE it will look positivly awesome!

I'm a very good describer at these rooms so:
The entrance is the regular street with a horse drawn trolly, a train in the backround exit from there and you'll end up at Town square. A castle is on the left. Enter it and you'll come out at Castle Forcourt. On the right is a Adventureland's Jungle Cruise Boat, enter it and you'll end up in the Jungel Cruise Game lobby. Below is The Mark twain on the Rivers of America, which you can hop on and exit onto the real Mark Twain room. At the top-right(since the main street entrance is on the top) is a space ship, enter it, you'll end up in Tomorrowland Hub. The center is a copy of the Esplanade tiles of the VMK logo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter