Cirque du Soleil tickets Gatineau

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
Does anyone know if the Airmiles Cirque du Soleil tickets in Gatineau included the lounge access? I got 2 tickets for Montreal and they included lounge access. I forgot to print the terms and conditions for the Gatineau show so I don't know if I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance.

For others who were trying it looks like Airmiles had 25 pkgs of 2 for Montreal and 10 pkgs of 2 for Ottawa. (If I'm reading the tickets correctly.)

Wow only 24 and 10 that is not alot, glad I got ours. We also just got the lounge for Montreal. Just tickets for Gatineau, but I am not complaining.

I wasn't going to go to Montreal, but now with the lounge access and free food and the show is a 5:00 so we wouldn't have to stay overnight, I might just reconsider my options. Will send the kids to the show in Ottawa. Whichever show people are going to we should definitely plan a few meet ups.

I wasn't going to go to Montreal, but now with the lounge access and free food and the show is a 5:00 so we wouldn't have to stay overnight, I might just reconsider my options. Will send the kids to the show in Ottawa. Whichever show people are going to we should definitely plan a few meet ups.
Are you coming to Montreal for the Volta show?? Bienvenue!!! We hope you have a great time exploring the Vieux-Port (Old Port) and you get the view of the Pont Jacques-Cartier bridge that just got lights on it (it's really pretty at night)!! (We hope you get poutine as well heheh)

I received my Gatineau tickets yesterday and all the info is en francais! Je ne parle pas!!! LOL, that is the extent of my french. Anyone else get Gatineau tix and care to tell me what mine say hahaha

I do speak some french but I have a friend who is fluent. I am seeing her tomorrow and she will let me know all the important details. I will pass them along when I have confirmed that I have interpreted things correctly.

I do speak some french but I have a friend who is fluent. I am seeing her tomorrow and she will let me know all the important details. I will pass them along when I have confirmed that I have interpreted things correctly.

Thanks so much!

Thanks Bree, unfortunately that would involve typing all the text as I don't have an electronic version of the ticket. Will keep that in mind if tomorrow falls apart.

French is my first language so just post a picture of what you need translating and I will do it for you...

I have tickets for Montreal but we will be in Florida on July 22nd for my youngest 5th birthday party at a pool with waterslides, aka. POR (July 22 is her actual birthday and that is what she asked instead of a party with her friends). My parents are very happy to see the show since it's not stopping in Quebec city where they live this year. I tried to get the Gatineau show since we are available on August 12th (last weekend of our vacations) but they were sold out when I tried. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter