Christmas ornaments?

There is a Christmas shop in New Orlens square. It's quite small but there year-round.

lovedvc said:
There is a Christmas shop in DTD as well as another one in the Magic Kingdom.

I must have missed it in February, but where is the Christmas shop in DTD? I saw Dept 56, but no Disney Christmas shop at DLR DTD. Hopefully I didn't just walk right by it.

In addition to the one in NOS, there is a shop on mainstreet that has a pretty good selection.

It is in the shops behind French Market and Pirates. There is a glass shop and some other ones. It is a pretty small Christmas shop. They have more of the character ornaments and they keep odd hours. I think I have only been inside once because it was never opened when I went. If you are looking for dated Disneyland ornaments I would go to main street. The shop across from the Emporium has a the biggest selection that are in stock. They are all pretty much the same ornaments though. The Emporium has them as well as other shops along main street. CA has a more limited amount, but still the same ornaments. This year I got my sons the golden mickey ears. Our tradition is to get an ornament from places that we go so when they look at the tree later they will remember all of the places.

I agree ornaments are a great souvineer, I think thats why it takes so long for us to put up thee reliving all the memories!

We have 40th anniv.ornaments ,which match our 40th anniv plates. The only problem is that the ornaments are too heavy for a christmas tree.My wife found a brass tree where they hang (collecting dust) now. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter