Christmas Epcot Passport

aggie9293

Earning My Ears
Hello DISigners! We just booked a last minute Christmas trip and I'm trying to get things together. I'd like to make a Christmas passport book for my daughter. I've made 2 regular passport books for her for previous trips using Natalie's disigns (awesome!!). I know she is not currently taking requests.

I found her Christmas passport pages on Photobucket but the cover has an old date on it and also it seems maybe a page is missing? Every country has a explanation of Christmas or celebration around that time for it but Morocco. I guess they don't really celebrate Christmas there but does anyone know if there was a page to go opposite the stamp/writing page?

Would anyone be able to assist in updating the year on the album cover? (hope that is okay to ask)

Or does anyone have a Christmas passport disign?

Thank you!

Kaaren

Thank you so much! I love the passport pages from the link you included. Much appreciated!

The link isn’t working for me. Does anyone know where I can find Natalie’s or mel’s designs? Thanks so much!

Last edited:

The link isn’t working for me. Does anyone know where I can find Natalie’s or mel’s designs? Thanks so much!
Same here. The links are not working for me. Coming back to the board after years since we are going on a last minute trip to WDW next week.

Same here. The links are not working for me. Coming back to the board after years since we are going on a last minute trip to WDW next week.

Hi
I sent you a PM (private message)
Best regards
Mel

To anyone else looking at this thread,,,it was started in 2011 and none of the links work.
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!