Christmas decorations

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Are the hotel's all decorated by the beginning of christmas time? We have a non park day on November 10th and would love to see the gingerbread house at the GF, as well as resort hop and see all the other hotel decorations, but I wasn't sure if they would be decorated by then.

Are the hotel's all decorated by the beginning of christmas time? We have a non park day on November 10th and would love to see the gingerbread house at the GF, as well as resort hop and see all the other hotel decorations, but I wasn't sure if they would be decorated by then.

The Deluxes participate in a lottery to determine the order their decorations go up. When the lottery is and the results are not published. So you can't go by when a resort was done in previous years. But they will all be completed by the Saturday of Thanksgiving Weekend.

The 10th may be a few days too early. We usually visit the week before Thanksgiving arriving around between the 10th & 12th and staying 6 nights. Sometimes the Gingerbread House was up during our visit , other trips it was going to open on our checkout day .The MK will be decorated and Epcot will change over once F & W is over. We have walked through our resort POFQ on our last morning and the decorations had went up overnight.

I doubt you will see much at the resorts on the 10th. We were at GF in 2015 during Thanksgiving and they put their decorations up the Tuesday night before Thanksgiving. The gingerbread house was completed and opened on the 19th. I think last year it was open on the 13th, so you can get to see it in the building stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter