Christmas Decorations

lordog

<font color=red>"Earning My Ears"? I was born with
Does anyone know the first day that Disneyland sets up all of the Christmas decorations. Is is before Thanksgiving or after? An exact date would be great!

Thanks in advance

They actually do them gradually. It's never an overnight thing. New Orleans Square's decorations go up first, starting around the middle of October, though they don't finish them until around Halloween. Next comes Frontierland. By Veteran's Day, the whole park is usually finished. The Christmas Parade though doesn't usually start until the Friday before Thanksgiving.

I recommend the first two weeks of December for Disneyland Christmas. Usually, (although this was not the case with the 50th anniversary celebration) the crowds are minimal and the weather is great.

Last year we arrived at DL on the 9th of November and the place looked great, and Santa arrived and all of the final decorations were up and ready to go for the morning of Nov 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter