• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Cruise 2003 Magic

kolakdaw

Earning My Ears
Hi All. My daughters (17 & 15) and I have booked the Disney Magic Dec 20-27 2003 Western Caribbean Cruise. Have any of you experienced cruisers done the Christmas Cruise? Do they do anything special for the holiday? Anyone going on this cruise with teens? Thanks!

Dawn K.

Dear Dawn,

In answer to both your questions, the answers are a resounding yes.

There is a thread established for the XMAS 2003 cruise:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread...page=15&highlight=christmas 2003&pagenumber=7

There are LOADS of other teens, including my DD (Disney Daughter) 15, as well as a DD 12.

The ship and cruise terminals are decorated to the nines, as well as loads of special activities, including (last year at least) Mrs. Claus reading Xmas stories to the kids in front of the huge tree in the atrium lobby.

Please join our thread.

One Hundred Thousand welcomes

Jim

We have 4 children coming along with us, 3 of them being teenagers. DD(16), DD(15), DS(13) and a DD(9). This is the first time three of our kids will be enjoying the teen program.
We've been on 2 other cruises, both around Thanksgiving and even then the Christmas decorations were fantastic.

Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter