Christmas animated characters

hoosiergirl

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I don't want to violate the "no selling in this forum" rule. I just want to find out WHERE to sell some items and can't figure out where other than ebay. I have several Christmas animated characters from the 1990's and we are trying to downsize. These would be a pain to ship so I'd rather find a "dealer" or a "one stop" place to unload these. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I don't want to violate the "no selling in this forum" rule. I just want to find out WHERE to sell some items and can't figure out where other than ebay. I have several Christmas animated characters from the 1990's and we are trying to downsize. These would be a pain to ship so I'd rather find a "dealer" or a "one stop" place to unload these. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
We have a bunch of these too....

options besides ebay - craigslist, neigborhood, facebook, etc etc etc
there are no 'disney' forums for selling

We have a bunch of these too....

options besides ebay - craigslist, neigborhood, facebook, etc etc etc
there are no 'disney' forums for selling
Thank you! I just didn't know if there was an actual Disneyana type seller/buyer. The bulkiness of these is what's causing me to want to get rid of them AND the desire to find one "buyer".

I don't collect these so i'm not too familiar, but if you provide some more info I can point you in the best direction.

How many do you have?

What do you think they are worth each on average?

Are any of them kinda rare to extremely rare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter