• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Childrens counter service choices......

square pond

DIS Veteran
Have the children's counter service options changed since the DDP or were there only adult meal options before?? When we went in April there were a ton of places we could eat they had chicken fingers,burgers or nuggets that we could order but now it looks like pbj, mac and cheese and chilled chicken which doesn't even come with french fries are being served at most places. My sun loves pbandj but hates those nasty uncrustables. It is looking like we will be running from one place to another to find food we want and food they want!!! I know the meal plan is a deal especially if you got free dining. But we did have to buy tickets we didn't need to get the plan and now it seems like we wont even be getting any food my kids will eat. And to top it all off it sounds like they wont let me pay out of pocket to get them a dessert at our meal if they aren't going to eat. :confused3

The only park we have any trouble in is AK. They just don't seem to have one place that has something for everyone in our family. All the other parks are no problem. Our biggest problem is the kids want lunch much sooner than DH and I so we do often end up going to 2 places, one early and one late.

It will never be a problem getting an extra dessert OOP at a CS. I also can not imagine it would really be an issue at a TS.

At the TS places we always have good choices for our kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter