Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYNO!!!!!! So cool to still be seeing you around Wrigley!
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

Thoughts on Brewers advantage - when all is said and done, I'll say they got a one game advantage. I suspect the best it would be had it been played in FLA is 2 wins for the Marlins.

That said - it only matters if the Brewers win the division by 1 game, or sneak in as a wild card by 1 game. (Should that happen, will the team they pass retroactively complain?)

I'm actually surprised there is not much being written about how MLB REALLY messed this up on so many levels. The biggest to me is the lost opportunity for ticket sales adding to he relief efforts.

At a minimum - and I mean a NO BRAINER minimum - the Brewers should NOT have been allowed to play walk up music, music to excite the pro-Brew crowd, graphics on the boards favoring them etc.

BUT - we got the sweep and while I never count out the Cards until they are eliminated, it's a huge step.

This Sunday Cubs in Milwaukee is (likely) too early to be a clinch game but I am really hoping can be an "essentially over" game. Hope the park is heavily Cubs fans again.

Brewers E number is 10 with 13 net games through then. I'd take it dropping to 5 and would LOVE it getting to 3.

This Sunday Cubs in Milwaukee is (likely) too early to be a clinch game but I am really hoping can be an "essentially over" game. Hope the park is heavily Cubs fans again.

Brewers E number is 10 with 13 net games through then. I'd take it dropping to 5 and would LOVE it getting to 3.

Bank on Wrigley North saturated in Blue. Funny how Brewers are irritated with that nick-name when their organization is the one who came up with and solicited it be called that. :rotfl2:Heard back from friend's who went to Sat Marlin game, (and were thrilled with the Brewer loss) said peeps they talked with were as arrogant as can be with the advantage and some speculated it has to be eating at the Brewer team that CC gloating about it ~like they could not have stayed in contention w/out it~is fueling them even more to win. Whatever. My friends pointed out how taking advantage of a team whos city just got pummelled is about as low as you can go, and they were laughing saying Cubs are soft and have lost the hunger to go along with lost talent. They were however, quite unhappy with STL , lol. Big talk from a team wanting STL to take of business for them.
We CAN take the diviion in STL if all goes just right....and I won't mind that one bit, lol. MVP of yesterdays game was the wind~ I expect full on battle from the Card's every game, and more ejection's won't surprise anyone.Yaddi can keep dropping ball's tho :rolleyes1

Pitching rotation for TB~ Monty, Lester

having the MKE series be possible Jake to start, then Lackey, Hendricks, Q. I'm 100% on board w/this. Lester vs Brewers has not been good this season.

Last edited:

Unlike.

Plus, Pirates have now lost 10 of their last 11.
and Pirate's fans want Brewers to win~been posting it all over. Same when Brewers played the Dodgers AND Nat's, fan bases want Brewers (cause they know they are one and done, lol) Miami currently winning 13-1 , AT HOME. I know it's the Met's but honestly..shows yet again how he last series was just so blatantly biased.

Guess we see Archer again tomorrow...hope all the bats made the flight. He has lost his last 3 starts, but did beat us on the Fourth of July. Look for Avila or maybe even Martin to get AB Joe probably going to get a mixed welcome. Glad we don't go to the Trop much..dreery park

Last edited:
Hey guys, with the pennant race in full swing and eyes on multiple teams...I wanted to remind that you can always go to baseball.theater to see condensed games/highights after they have been played. I know with many being out of the area while not live, can be fun to see plays. Mind the rules over there and have fun!

GO CUBS GO!

One game at a time~Let's DO This

13 games left, 13 days to play them

https://baseball.theater/20170915

You can also go to

http://mediadownloads.mlb.com

and here are some walk up songs to help out it feeling more "live" lol (Schwarb's has changed is tho)

I also want to add, Dominica was all but destroyed by Hurricane Maria..hit at a cat 5. We all know MANY players from across the league are from PR and will of course be extremely worried about their families/loved one's. All that is far more imprtant than baseball, please keep in mind if a player makes an error, isn't having a good game, loses his temper...stress levels are gonna be very high. Joe one of the best at being there for his team,supporting in any way.

don't have the full lineup yet but~
KB with a scheduled day off today
Javy @3rd
Zo LF based on familiarity of the park
Jay in CF tonight/ AAJ tomorrow based on pithing match-ups
JHey scheduled day off tomorrow

Rays pitching: RHP Archer tonight, LHP Snell tomorrow

Rays statistically worse against LHP so Monty/Lester..and Monty/Lester #'s not so good against Milwaukee. Just need Big John to not lose it when Milwaukee does everything in their power to press his buttons. No official return on Jake yet, but certainly appears he will be ready for MKE series.

HER YA GO~

9f6c44a5bffd4cb35596d54949dc14d0.jpg
a03af92a885b0c8a9054767a75196b35.jpg

DKGusbgXkAIvr8q.jpg

Rays~

Kiermaier CF
Souza Jr. RF
Longoria 3B
Morrison 1B
Ramos C
Duda DH
Hechavarría SS
Dickerson LF
Miller 2B
Archer P

Last edited:
images
7 straight W's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WADE!!!!!!!!!! Monty with an incredible game!!!!! Willy you sly dog with that catch,lol...using the cannon to hide the ball instead of firing it. Speaking of firing , his pick at 3rd..stellar. We had Javy in quicksand at 3rd tonight~just could not get him in...but Javy got Addie in! Shwarbomb to get us on the board. Happ was safe but you knew after Willy's slight of hand catch, karma was going to get us and not overturn that play. Rizzo looked relieved he avoided the Golden Sombrero...hopefully his golf swing was better yesterday. I can't even be mad at Addie being robbed on that catch..wow...amazing. I'm MORE excited at seeing Addie clock another one in his short return! Bullpen outstanding again!
Hey Pittsburgh...it's Talk like a Pirate Day, not Choke like a Pirate Day..Brewers win 1-0. Card's win in extra's.

Jake probable to start Thursday against the Brewers

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter