Chefs de France fixed menu on DDP?

Jumba17

Earning My Ears
We have never used the DP on previous trips, so pardon my ignorance. ☺ A friend told me there is a fixed menu on the DP at Chefs de France. Is this true? Is it that way at any of the TS restaurants? Thanks!

Yes, we ate there last November and got the prix fixe menu. It was included on the dining plan (one credit). It was plenty of food! I believe there are other Epcot restaurants that also have that menu but haven't personally tried them.

You don't have to get the fixed price menu. You can get any entree and dessert. The fixed price menu gives you an appetizer but your entree choices are limited.

Coral Reef had a fixed price menu when I was there last September, i got a heirloom tomato mozzarella cheese with balsamic, mahi mahi over rice with a dessert. You can find the menus for the various restaurants on Disney's website

The prix fixe meal is one of the choices on the Chefs menu. It is one credit on the dining plan and a way to get an appetizer when you are on the regular DDP. However, there are no substitutions and your choices for the app and entree are limited. If the prix fixe choices don't appeal to you, you can order any entree (and dessert) on the DDP.

I haven't looked at the menus lately, but Nine Dragons, Restaurant Marrakesh and Monsieur Paul might still have prix fixe choices. The latter two have an upcharge if you order the prix fixe on the dining plan.

Allears menu for Monsieur Paul has the fixed price menu costing 2 TS credits plus $30.50. That's pretty steep. The one credit Chefs de France fixed price menu is a way better deal if you are looking to maximize the use of TS credits on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!