Chef Mickey's

Kanga1

DIS Veteran
Is Chef Mickey's such a popular place that I need to call at 7:00 a.m. on the nose like we do for the princess breakfasts, or can I wait until later in the day. (I'll still be calling 90 days out.)

I'm REALLY wanting to eat dinner there on our first night!

You might want to try 7:15? :p It really depends on the time of year, but honestly, if you want a specific time you definitely want to call 90 days out, it fills up quick, especially popular times.

I think it definitely depends on what time of year you're going. We've made PS's in early September the day before with no problem. If you're going at Christmas/Easter/some other busy time, though, that wouldn't work as well.

In general, the earlier you can make the ps's, the better though, especially if you're particular about an exact time.

Good luck. :)

:wave: I called about 30 days out in the middle of the day for Chef Mickey's Breakfast and had no problems. Good luck:wave2:

It could never hurt to call at 7 but like others have said it really depends on exactly when you are going to WDW. I'm such an over-planner that I call at 7 no matter what time of year I go. I want to make sure I get the exact day and time that I want. You'll love Chef Mickey's...good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter