Checking your Ressie online

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Has anyone been able to check their ressie online (disneyworld.com) that was made over the phone? The CM told me I should be able to, but for the life of me I can't get it to work.

Anyone have any luck?

momoftwins said:
Has anyone been able to check their ressie online (disneyworld.com) that was made over the phone? The CM told me I should be able to, but for the life of me I can't get it to work.

Anyone have any luck?

Yes, I have been able to check, however, the first time I checked it did not work only because I was given an incorrect confirmation number. You might want to call back and verify the confirmation number.

Now, I check it all the time to make sure it's still there! :)

I did call back to make sure I have the right ressie number. Who knows why I can't view it??

Huh. :confused3

Did you just make the ressie? They also told me on the phone that it may take a few days before the confirmation is online.

The disneyworld system is hit or miss on checking ressies. I was able to check mine and then i made a change from 7 days to 8 days parkhopper and now I can't check it anymore.

Well I can see ours but it sure ain't right! When I type in my ressie number only half of our ressie shows up. Also, a different confirmation number shows up. The dollar amount has never been correct. Everything is fine when I call so I just don't look anymore. I'd love to be able to pay on-line but I'm afraid it would be lost in cyberspace...... :rolleyes:

Just an FYI...that online checking feature is listed as beta and should be listed as Alpha (maybe not even that). If you make changes to your ressie, the online version seems to double or triple the information and gets all sorts of information wrong. I have 6 adults and 3 kids in 1 room at POP at the moment. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter