Check In at the Contemprorary

TripletDad

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Contemporary during our first vist to WDW in July. The 4 days prior to that will be at the Triplet Conneciton covention. The convention ends on Sunday July 13 at about 10:30 in the morning. I was wondering what anybodys experiance has been with checking in before 3pm at the Contemporary. We have 5pm reservations for the Hoop Dee Doo and was hoping to get into our room before going. Thanks.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We love the Contemporary. It depends on what time, and how busy they are. Even if you can't get into your room before you have to leave, you can always drop off your luggage there. Enjoy your trip.

It definitely depends on how busy they are and how full they are. We have been there three times now. Once we had to wait until 3, the other time we were allowed in early. Once it was at 11 am!!!! Good luck!!!

I have been to Disney about 15 times and the Contemporary 4. I have never had to wait for a room and I have checked in at different times of the day from 10am to 1am. The contemporary is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter