Cheap grocery store?

I just stumbled across this thread. I am curious, where on 27 might they be building a new Walmart?

I had heard a rumor that they were building a Walmart on Osceola Polk Line Rd between Lake Wilson Rd and I-4. We were excited with that possibility as that would be close to us.

The Old Lake Wilson store is built and hopefully opening early Dec...Irma set a lot of construction back....I have no idea what one on US 27...There is not one that I am familiar with

In our area of FL a bit south of Tampa, Publix seems to consistently beat Walmart and Winn Dixie these days if you are willing to go with the brands on sale. Don't know if there are local price fluctuations over in Orlando- but if not Publix would get my vote. There is no such thing as 'cheap' groceries in FL- we do a regular 'Costco stock up' and buy perishables and odds-and-ends when needed.

We generally find Walmart cheapest but the offers in Publix and Target can be good. Walmart doesnt seem to have as many offers x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!